California DMV registration

Michael Boggs presents ‘Truck releases brakes and rolls back into me on I65.’

I was in a traffic jam on I65. This woman in front of me let her foot off the brakes and rolled about 10 feet back into me. She damaged my grill, and in order to not have to pay for it myself I called the police and got a report. The cop acted like he was bored to tears after he spoke to the other driver and then came over to me. She was denying that it happened at all. I told him I had a dash cam and his whole attitude changed. He was excited to see it and he made the comment that if "everyone had one of these it would make his job so much easier". He said without the video it would have been my word against hers, and the insurance would not pay anything, but with the video she would be listed as at fault. So this minor incident paid for my camera several times over.
from Overdrive http://ift.tt/28Vow3Z

CA Vehicle registration service


Sourced by Quik DMV - CADMV fleet registration services. Renew your registration online in only 10 minutes. No DMV visits, no lines, no phone mazes, and no appointments needed. Visit Quik, Click, Pay & Print your registration from home or any local print shop.
SHARE

About Unknown

    Blogger Comment
    Facebook Comment

0 comments:

Post a Comment

-

Copyright © 2012 · Designed by studiopress · Converted by blogtipsntricks
Powered by Blogger.