California DMV registration

Tanker fire causes I-95 bridge collapse in Philadelphia

Interstate 95 in northeast Philadelphia is closed in both directions after a suspected tanker truck caught fire beneath an I-95 bridge Sunday morning, leading to the collapse of the northbound bridge. The southbound bridge is also compromised, according to reports.

According to the city of Philadelphia website, the interstate is closed between the Woodhaven and Aramingo exits in both directions. The city is currently suggesting the following detour routes: 

  • I-95 Southbound: Route 63 West (Woodhaven Road), U.S. 1 South, I-76 East, I-676 East
  • I-95 Northbound: I-676 West, I-76 West, U.S. 1 North to Route 63 East (Woodhaven Road)

The condition of the truck's driver has not been reported as off 1:30 p.m. Eastern time Sunday.

This post will be updated when more information comes available.





from Overdrive https://ift.tt/vF5so3X

CA Vehicle registration service


Sourced by Quik DMV - CADMV fleet registration services. Renew your registration online in only 10 minutes. No DMV visits, no lines, no phone mazes, and no appointments needed. Visit Quik, Click, Pay & Print your registration from home or any local print shop.
SHARE

About Unknown

    Blogger Comment
    Facebook Comment

0 comments:

Post a Comment

-

Copyright © 2012 · Designed by studiopress · Converted by blogtipsntricks
Powered by Blogger.