California DMV registration

I-75 closed by rock slide near Tenn.-Ky. border

Both north- and southbound lanes of I-75 near the Tennessee/Kentucky state line were closed on Saturday this past weekend after a rock slide in Campbell County.

Queried as to the time of the closure, Tennessee Department of Transportation officer Mark Nagi stressed weeks, not days, would be required to reopen the roadway fully.

Northbound drivers are detouring at Exit 134, along U.S. Highway 25W, through LaFollette and to Jellico, both in Tennessee, then back to I-75 at Exit 160.

Southbound drivers take Exit 160 and follow state route 297 to route 63 and back to I-75 at Exit 141.

Wide loads headed SB should take exit 29 (at Corbin) in Kentucky and follow U.S. Highway 25E into Tennessee to I-81 Southbound.

Such loads headed north take I-40 East to I-81 North, then Exit 8 at Morristown to follow U.S. 25E back to I-75 in Corbin.


from Overdrive http://ift.tt/1QQvDtb

CA Vehicle registration service


Sourced by Quik DMV - CADMV fleet registration services. Renew your registration online in only 10 minutes. No DMV visits, no lines, no phone mazes, and no appointments needed. Visit Quik, Click, Pay & Print your registration from home or any local print shop.
SHARE

About Unknown

    Blogger Comment
    Facebook Comment

0 comments:

Post a Comment

-

Copyright © 2012 · Designed by studiopress · Converted by blogtipsntricks
Powered by Blogger.