California DMV registration

Don’t Stop: Move Forward with a Customer Driven Mindset

By Laura Jozwiak, Senior Vice President of Sales & Client Relations, Wheels, Inc.

Well, here we are.

It’s four months into the COVID-19 pandemic. And for many of us, we’re working from home and learning new technologies—and using fun backgrounds—to improve our virtual meetings skills. For those in essential roles, you’re perhaps experiencing less traffic, yet more restrictions to ensure your safety. We are all balancing supporting our customers while adjusting to new routines, such as preparing to balance another semester of remote learning for our kids.

During any period of crisis and stress, our programmed response is flight or fight. Sometimes, it’s referred to as freeze in place or move forward. I would suppose that as this current crisis progresses, there have been times to do both. For this conversation, I would like to talk about moving forward, while keeping the customer driven mindset you’ve cultivated at the forefront.

Let’s go back in time to set the stage for moving forward with a customer driven mindset.

Do you remember your to-do list in January? How about your personal and professional goals for 2020? I would assume that many of those goals changed as our world has changed. Mine certainly have. Not so much in the actions I wanted to do, like my annual recommitment to improve my health and fitness. But regarding my priorities and the time I had to execute to my goals.

Without travel and going out to gatherings, I have more time to focus on what really matters. I can freeze and find myself in the same place in January 2021. Or I can move forward and take this time to improve myself, and by doing so, the value I bring to others. Remember from our conversation about the oxygen mask on the plane? Take care of yourself first so you can be of service to others. Now is our time to do just that.

What gave me the kick I needed to unfreeze was reading an interesting tidbit about Sir Isaac Newton inventing calculus during the Great Plague in 1665. As Sir Isaac isolated himself to protect against the plague engulfing England, did he watch Tiger King and grow a sourdough starter? Although there is a lot to be learned from properly feeding your sourdough starter, rather than doing what others may have done at that time, he let his already established passion and brilliance flourish. From my perspective, he took advantage of the required isolation to create a new path forward that may have taken much longer to be paved—if ever.

What road do you want to pave? Have you incorporated new patterns in your life to take advantage of the calm to learn and thrive? Are you preparing yourself, and your clients, to come out of this stronger and smarter than we were in January 2020? Once you take this time to think about your own learning path, you will be able to apply it your clients’ new challenges and be more focused and prepared to ensure their positive results in their new future!

Create your path forward and stay customer driven. Our challenges are great, but together, we are greater.

The post Don’t Stop: Move Forward with a Customer Driven Mindset appeared first on Fleet Management Weekly.


from Fleet Management Weekly https://ift.tt/2XQq0mp

CA Vehicle registration service


Sourced by Quik DMV - CADMV fleet registration services. Renew your registration online in only 10 minutes. No DMV visits, no lines, no phone mazes, and no appointments needed. Visit Quik, Click, Pay & Print your registration from home or any local print shop.
SHARE

About Unknown

    Blogger Comment
    Facebook Comment

0 comments:

Post a Comment

-

Copyright © 2012 · Designed by studiopress · Converted by blogtipsntricks
Powered by Blogger.