California DMV registration

I-57 NB and SB closed after massive pile up with fatalities

Interstate 57 in Mississippi County, Missouri, has closed after a massive pile up occurred on Thursday morning. Missouri State Highway Patrol Captain John Hotz told Overdrive the pile up has resulted in four fatalities, and that both northbound and southbound travel remains closed until further notice. 

Video from the scene shows dozens of vehicles, including multiple tractor-trailers, involved in what became a fiery crash. I 57

"There’s numerous tractor-trailers and passenger vehicles involved, and crashes on both the north and southbound sides. I-57 is closed until further notice from the crash site to the Illinois state line," said Hotz.

While law enforcement is still investigating the crash, Hotz said "there were reports of heavy fog this morning, so certainly we’re looking into what role that played in the crashes."

Click here for traffic information from the Missouri DOT

Other river crossings include:

  • I-155 in Caruthersville
  • MO Route 74 in Cape Girardeau
  • I-255, I-64, I-70, I-270 in St. Louis
  • I-55 in Memphis, Tennessee

from Overdrive https://ift.tt/NFqm5bj

CA Vehicle registration service


Sourced by Quik DMV - CADMV fleet registration services. Renew your registration online in only 10 minutes. No DMV visits, no lines, no phone mazes, and no appointments needed. Visit Quik, Click, Pay & Print your registration from home or any local print shop.
SHARE

About Unknown

    Blogger Comment
    Facebook Comment

0 comments:

Post a Comment

-

Copyright © 2012 · Designed by studiopress · Converted by blogtipsntricks
Powered by Blogger.