California DMV registration

Q. Do you see fleet managers really utilizing and integrating telematics, or are they still struggling?

A. A little bit of both. Some have the time and are utilizing it. But what’s happening now is, it used to be: “I want all the data. Then just tell me, what were the exceptions within the data.” Now it’s being driven toward being more predictive and more prescriptive. Now they want me to tell them what they don’t know. “You have my data, you see these behaviors and what the trends are. Tell me what I should do and what I shouldn’t do. And tell me how I’m doing against that.”

 

Follow @automotivefleet on Twitter


from Automotive Fleet https://ift.tt/2I6qezI

CA Vehicle registration service


Sourced by Quik DMV - CADMV fleet registration services. Renew your registration online in only 10 minutes. No DMV visits, no lines, no phone mazes, and no appointments needed. Visit Quik, Click, Pay & Print your registration from home or any local print shop.
SHARE

About Unknown

    Blogger Comment
    Facebook Comment

0 comments:

Post a Comment

-

Copyright © 2012 · Designed by studiopress · Converted by blogtipsntricks
Powered by Blogger.